Terms & Conditions
Included in the Rental Fee
- Fully furnished self-catering holiday home as advertised
- Baby cot, booster seat, playmat (on request)
- Utilities for the duration of the rental period
- Cleaning and preparation of the house ahead of your arrival
- Bed linen, bath towels, pool towels and house linens
- Initial supply of kitchen and household necessities
- Personal check-in, walk through facilities and appliances
- On-site assistance and guidance during your stay as required
- One set of house keys
- Heated pool (April-May, September-October)
- Daily pool service
- Excellent free wifi coverage
- Library of books, dvds and board games
Not Included in the Rental Fee
- Electricity (low season rentals, october to april)
Rules of the Property
- Guests are advised to have adequate Personal Liability Insurance to cover the costs of cancellation, medical expenses and damages
- The tenant(s) is liable for any damages, the cost repairs/replacement items will be deducted from the security deposit
- P20 suncream is strictly prohibited as it destroys linens, replacement costs will be deducted from the deposit
- The tenant(s) must act in a responsible manner and respect the peace and quiet of this residential area
- Bath towels are for use in bathrooms only. Pool towels are for outdoors.
- The pool is usually open from 08:00hrs to 20:00hrs daily, unless by prior agreement
- In accordance with French Law the pool is secured outside of these hours for the safety of children and wildlife
- Children must be supervised in the pool area and the extensive gardens
- Pets are welcome with a valid health card, pets are not allowed on the beds, furniture nor in the pool area
- Smoking is prohibited inside the property, ashtrays are available on terrace and pool area
- One set of keys will be issued to the signatory, lost/damaged keys will be charged at a replacement cost of €45
In the event of cancellation by the tenant, the following policy will apply:
- Up to 90 days of arrival date the deposit will be refunded.
- Within 90 days of the arrival date, there will be no refund.
- Deposit paid for longterm low season bookings is non refundable.
In the event of cancellation due to force majeure, the guest will receive a full refund.
COVID-19 cancellation policy details will be issued to all guests requesting to book.
In the event of cancellation by the Owner, the guest will received a full refund.
Acceptance and Confirmation of Booking
A copy of our Rental Agreement signed and returned with a 25% booking deposit payment is required within 48hrs to secure your booking.