Correns is located in the department of the Var, tucked away in the hills behind the Cote d'Azur. The wonderful city of Aix-en-Provence, the glitz and glamour of St Tropez and the coast and Europes grand canyon are all within an hours drive of Correns.
- The A8 motorway which runs along the south of France is just 20 mins away, exit 35 at Brignoles
- Nice and Marseille international airports are both about 1h15m drive. Nice is nicer, fantastic landing, Marseille is an easier journey.
- Regional airport Toulon-Hyeres has direct flights from UK and Paris during the summer months, under 45min drive.
- TGV to the train stations at Les Arcs and Aix-en-Provence, both 40min drive.
- Ferry ports of Bilbao/Santander 8,5hrs drive, with Cherbourg and Calais on the north east coast approximately 11-12hrs drive
- A car is necessary to discover the area.
||Nice, Marseille and Toulon-Hyeres 100 km
|Nearest Ferry Port:
||Bilbao/Santander 800 km
|Nearest Railway Station:
||Aix-en-Provence, Les Arcs 60 km
|Nearest Motorway Junction:
||A8, exit 35 at Brignoles 20 km